Thursday 12 April 2012

How to take decent pictures of your miniatures with your camera phone


For anyone who looks at my blog, I would say 99% of my photos on here are taken with my iPhone (How did I ever survive without this gadget?!), the quality is never as great as it could or should be, and there are more saved on my phone that are too blurry, grainy or fuzzy to publish, but until someone releases a decent reasonably priced camera with an application that allows you to upload photos with the touch of a button, I think like many other gamers and miniature painters, we will stick with photographing our little soldiers with our camera phones.

For those of you who are like me, here's a great little guide on how to take great pictures of miniatures with your camera phone here

No comments:

Post a Comment